- New articles written by the colleagues in our law office are available on the following website: www.directiveglobal.com
“Some thought on the non – competitive clause after termination of an agency agreement”
“An agency agreement is always a contract for pecuniary interest from the point of view of the agent according to a new judgement by the Polish Supreme Court”
“Agency Agreement in the light of applicable law and the place of litigation”
“Agency Agreement or Contract of Employment _New Judgement of the Polish Supreme Court”
- At the beginning of 2019, we provided input to the “Fundraising via ICO” – International publication by IR-GLOBAL from the perspective of Polish law which can be downloaded at https://www.irglobal.com/news/e-publications
- In July a new book authored by Robert Lewandowski titled “Fundamentals of Polish Business Law” will be published by the C.H. Beck publisher in Warsaw and available in all good booksellers. On this occasion we would like express a token of gratitude to Rob Watson for his help with proof reading the text of the book.
- Our law firm has recently received an award from the “International Advisory Experts” network for our performance within corporate related matters.
- We have contributed to a new International publication by IR- Global on the subject of “Redistributing Share Capital” which we will be available soon. We will inform you about its publication on the internet soon.
- Dr Lewandowski & Partners have linked up with DIRO Business Group B2B Cooperation which is aimed at working together with partner legal firms in the International and business oriented environment in order to represent new clients within targeted sectors of business.
- Please be informed that our latest legal article “Redistribution of Share Capital” has now been added to the website of IR -GLOBAL and is now available to review at: https://www.irglobal.com/file/3ef9f79a12bc163fd02af5de04ef2d9c.pdf
- Please feel free to review our two new articles entitled “To offset or not to offset – that is the question under Polish Agency law?” and “Agent’s Power to Appoint Sub-agents?” on the following website: www.directiveglobal.com
- Due to the signing of recent amendments to the Polish Civil Code Proceedings, our colleagues Adam Sieklucki and Robert Lewandowski are currently preparing a new article on the subject of „Neuste Änderungen der polnischen Zivilprozessordnung im Bereich des Wirtschaftsverfahrens” which will be published in the magazine „Wirtschaft und Recht in Osteuropa” (WiRO) soon. We will keep you informed.